Attorney Joseph L. Romero has practiced law for 20 years. His practice areas include commercial litigation, real estate litigation, business torts, corporate law, probate litigation, municipal liability, civil rights, employment law, and appeals. Mr. Romero has represented both plaintiffs and defendants throughout the state.
Mr. Romero received his J.D. degree from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 1998. He was admitted to the State Bar of New Mexico in 1998 and admitted to the Federal District Court for the District of New Mexico in 2008. He is the Past Chairperson of the Trial Practice Section of the State Bar of New Mexico.
- Filippi v. Bd. of Cty. Comm’rs of Torrance County, 2018-NMCA-050.
- N. New Mexico Fed’n of Educ. Emps. v. Northern New Mexico College, 2016-NMCA-036, 369 P.3d 22.
- Firstenberg v. Monribot, 2015-NMCA-062, 350 P.3d 1205.
- Wood v. Cunningham, 2006-NMCA-139, 140 N.M. 699, 147 P.3d 1132.
- Upton v. Clovis Mun. Sch. Dist., 2006-NMSC-040, 140 N.M. 205, 141 P.3d 1259.
- In re Estate of Jewell, 2001-NMCA-008, 130 N.M. 93, 18 P.3d 334.