Real Estate Attorney in Albuquerque
Dependable & Knowledgeable Legal Counsel
If you are selling, purchasing, leasing, or developing a property, our Albuquerque real estate lawyer is here to ensure the process goes smoothly and is handled efficiently. Our trusted attorneys have been serving the community in Albuquerque for years in Real Estate law matters whether in commercial or residential property. We are equipped and knowledgeable to prepare and review documents relating to your real estate matters including litigation and transactions.
Serving clients for 75 years, The Threet Law Firm has all the legal resources you require for your real estate transactions or property disputes.
Handling Complex Real Estate Law Matters
Real estate laws can be confusing due to the complexities of ownership, liability, and state law. By having an experienced team of legal professionals on your side, you can feel more confident about obtaining the best possible result for your unique situation.
We have extensive experience handling a wide range of issues, including:
- Breach of contracts
- Construction defects
- Real estate litigation
- Land use laws
- Landlord representation
- Buying and selling a home
- Foreclosure defense
Our Real Estate Law Clients
At The Threet Law Firm, our services not only cover the full spectrum of real estate law but are also available for all types of clients. Whether you are engaged in a residential or commercial real estate matter, we can help you achieve your goals and protect your interests.
Our Albuquerque real estate attorney represents:
- Commercial Tenants
Why Hire Attorney Joseph Romero for Your Real Estate Needs?
All real estate transactions are complex. The legal requirements and paperwork can seem endless. Often, there are legal issues that arise when a real estate agent is not qualified or permitted to answer. Our firm can help.
While we believe any real estate matter can benefit from the guidance of a qualified attorney, it is especially important to retain our services if:
- You are purchasing or selling a commercial property
- You are purchasing a bank owned or distressed property
- You are selling a property with shared ownership
- The property in the transaction has potential title issues
- You need to review and/or modify a real estate contract to protect your interests
Whether you are concerned about how to hold title for a property deed, what the potential ramifications of a shared driveway easement are, or you need guidance on any other type of legal issue, we can offer valuable insights. In the end, working with our experienced team can save you time, expense, and stress.
To discuss your rights and options with our experienced Albuquerque real estate lawyer, call (505) 881-5155 now.
- Filippi v. Bd. of Cty. Comm’rs of Torrance County, 2018-NMCA-050.
- N. New Mexico Fed’n of Educ. Emps. v. Northern New Mexico College, 2016-NMCA-036, 369 P.3d 22.
- Firstenberg v. Monribot, 2015-NMCA-062, 350 P.3d 1205.
- Wood v. Cunningham, 2006-NMCA-139, 140 N.M. 699, 147 P.3d 1132.
- Upton v. Clovis Mun. Sch. Dist., 2006-NMSC-040, 140 N.M. 205, 141 P.3d 1259.
- In re Estate of Jewell, 2001-NMCA-008, 130 N.M. 93, 18 P.3d 334.
Track Record of Success
With Clients Through Difficult & Complex Cases
Highly Experienced Litigation Attorney
Free 30-Minute, In-Person Consultation
After Hours & Weekends Available Upon Request
75+ Years of Experience
Super Helpful & Knowledgeable- Mabel Q.
They Were a Great Help- Sheri A.
Respect That Is Second to None- Jamie H.
Extremely Knowledgeable & Competent- Carol D.
Helpful, Compassionate, Intelligent & Thorough- Melinda P.